Wahoo's best smart trainer now offers Wi-Fi connectivity for the most dependable indoor training experience.
- A robust 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection transfers ride data to your computer, tablet or smartphone instantaneously
- High-inertia flywheel, advanced algorithms and KICKR AXIS feet work together to create KICKR?s legendary ride feel
- Boasts over 2,200 watts of resistance that?s accurate to within +/- 1%
- Automatic calibration process continually offers accurate and precise power
- Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place under load and stands up to years of heavy use
- Belt motor drivetrain provides a smooth and virtually silent riding experience
- Includes 11-speed, 11-28 cassette
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lb/113 kg
Wahoo training ecosystem
Everything is connected. Use an ELEMNT computer to control trainer resistance. Pair POWERLINK pedals to a ROLLR for smart power tracking. HEADWIND tracks TICKR heart rate output and adjusts fan speed accordingly. Choose the smartest training environment on the market to keep your performance at the top of the class.
We've all been dropped from a group ride, but getting dropped by your Bluetooth connection is the worst! Wahoo has the answer. A stable connection over Wi-Fi keeps you riding with the group and focused on your training.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5310131|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!