Eco-conscious women's cycling shorts that deliver predictable performance with the added support of bibs.
- Comp inForm Chamois ? Breathable, dual-density pad focused on comfort and durability to reduce soreness and chaffing
- Midweight, breathable fabrics balance compression and comfort
- Low-profile bib straps with shaped mesh allow for easy toilet breaks without disrobing
- Extended mesh waistband for a more flattering fit when in riding position
- Cuffed leg band with compressive fit keeps shorts in place while pedalling
- UV protection 50+
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Made with love for you and the planet
The Solstice Women's Bib Shorts main body fabrics contain at least 70% recycled material.
Comp inForm chamois
The Comp inForm Chamois provides enthusiasts with a breathable, dual-density pad designed for comfort and durability to reduce soreness and chaffing.
Comfort through mesh
Low-profile mesh straps provide breathability with the added support offered by bibs.
Comfortable cuffed leg band
A cuffed leg band with a compressive fit keeps the shorts right where they should be throughout your full pedal stroke.
Solstice fabrics are built to help you shine while reducing your exposure risk by offering UV50+ protection.
Your guide to shorts
Never worn cycling shorts before? Check out this guide to getting the most out of an essential piece of cycling equipment.
How to care for your
Caring for your shor
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Materialtechnologie: Anti-microbial
- Fasergehalt: 74% Recycled Polyamide/26% Elastane
|Sizes||L, M, S, XL, XS|
|Barcodes||601842731116, 601842731123, 601842731130, 601842731147, 601842731154|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5270259, 5270260, 5270261, 5270262, 5270263|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!