A highly breathable jacket with wind and water protection on front panels for cold-weather rides.
- Softshell front panel is wind and water-resistant for inclement weather protection
- Thermal rear panel adds comfortable stretch and breathability
- Three open-back pockets with built-in stretch for easy access while wearing gloves
- Additional rear zipped security pocket stores valuables
- Soft ribbed material at wrists and collar add warmth and allow easy layering
- A locker loop makes the jacket easy to hang for quicker drying after rides
- The fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Soft and easy
Soft-ribbed fabric on the cuffs and collar adds an extra dose of warmth and comfort, while also making layering with gloves a breeze.
Three back pockets allow plenty of room for ride essentials, and with built-in stretch, they are easily accessible while wearing winter gloves.
Zip it and forget it
An additional zipped pocket keeps valuables stored safely no matter where your ride takes you.
Front protection, rear breathability
The softshell front keeps wind and water out, while soft thermal panels sewn into the rear add additional breathability to keep you comfortable.
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Fasergehalt: 73% Polyester/11% Cocona 37.5 Polyester/9% Polyurethane/7% Elastane
|SKUs / Part Numbers||583505, 583506|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!