A lightweight wool blend Henley with superior comfort and moisture management.
- Soft, lightweight Merino wool blend naturally wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Soft ribbed cuffs and collar provide additional next-to-skin comfort
- Partial button-down chest provides ventilation when your ride heats up
- Added drop-tail prevents overexposure when in the cycling position
- Integrated sunglasses wipe at waist hem offers constant clarity
- Locker loop on collar makes for quicker drying after rides
- The semi-fitted cut follows the curves of your body with room for movement
Ultra-soft wool blend
The ultra-soft Merino blend is a naturally wicking material that provides outstanding comfort and moisture management.
Extended drop-tail design
A drop-tail design provides a slightly longer back to help prevent overexposure when you're bent over your bars in the riding position.
Integrated lens wipe
An integrated sunglasses cloth helps you keep your lenses clean and ensures that your field of vision stays clear throughout your entire ride.
Hang it up
An integrated locker loop makes for quicker post-ride drying. Pro tip: it's perfect for hanging your gear from a branch when you're on an overnight adventure!
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Fasergehalt: 42.5% Wool / 42.5% Tencel / 10% Nylon / 5% Elastane
|SKUs / Part Numbers||591356|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!