A functional, confidence-inspiring off-road cycling shoe for riders who are venturing into the clip-in riding experience.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Three hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability
- Durable synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability, and hold up to the demands of all off-road riding
- Rugged, GnarGuard outer material at toe and heel protects against abrasions and trail debris
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff, yet walkable performance
- Stiffness index 6 of 14 offers some forgiveness and elevates comfort
- Tachyon rubber lugs allow reliable grip and traction in all types of terrain
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats, plus placement indicators guide proper cleat installation and alignment
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Three secure hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability for a variety of foot shapes.
For your toughest rides
Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to the needs of all off-road riders. Full perforations around the entire shoe provide extra breathability on hot summer days.
Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating is directly bonded to the shoe to protect against abrasions and fend off trail debris.
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 6 of 14.
A Tachyon outsole with robust, rubber lugs provides exceptional grip and traction in all terrain.
A confident connecti
Compatible with 2-bo
Easily accepts toe spikes (PN 33009 sold separately) for extra traction on the rough, muddy trails.
Built for every rider
Offered in unisex sizing so riders of all genders get the same great performance features and colour options.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 46% Nylon 6/40% Rubber/12% Glass Fibre/2% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 97% Polyurethane/3% Nylon
|Sizes||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48|
|Barcodes||601842622032, 601842622049, 601842622056, 601842622063, 601842622070, 601842622087, 601842622094, 601842622100, 601842622117, 601842622124, 601842622131, 601842622148, 601842622155|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5256920, 5256921, 5256922, 5256923, 5256924, 5256925, 5256926, 5256927, 5256928, 5256929, 5256930, 5256931, 5256932|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!