A windproof and water-resistant bib tight designed to make cold rides more manageable.
- Softshell front panel is wind and water-resistant for inclement weather protection
- Thermal rear panel is engineered for excellent breathability
- Proprietary Arcus inForm chamois - Italian made, OverEasy constructed Aircell pad
- YKK semi-auto lock ankle zips ensure easy on-and-off with unmatched durability
- Stretchy silicone free bib straps for a comfortable and hypoallergenic fit
- The fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Front protection, rear breathability
Softshell material on the front of the tights helps keep wind and water out, while thermal panels sewn into the rear add additional breathability and comfort.
Scientifically proven padding
This data that we gather from our in-house pressure-mapping tools show exactly where a rider interacts with a saddle. What we learn helps us design around painful pressure points so we can deliver the best in comfort.
Zips that stay put
YKK ankle zip with semi-auto locking function ensures your tights stay closed for the whole ride, retaining a tight seal and holding in maximum warmth.
Lightweight bib straps offer a comfortable, stay-put fit so you can focus on the road ahead and not pressure points or overexposure while you're riding.
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Materialtechnologie: Anti-microbial
- Fasergehalt: 54% Nylon/29% Polyester/13% Polyurethane/4% Elastane
|SKUs / Part Numbers||583750, 583754|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!